The house of wolves / James Patterson & Mike Lupica.
The Wolfs, the most powerful family in California, have a new head–thirty-six-year-old former high school teacher Jenny Wolf. That means Jenny now runs the prestigious San Francisco Tribune. She also controls the legendary pro football team, the Wolves. And she has a murdered father to avenge—if she can survive the killers all around her.-- from Amazon.
- ISBN: 9780316530934
- ISBN: 031653093X
- Physical Description: 485 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large type books.
- 1 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 8 current holds with 5 total copies.