Wild life : 50 projects to rewild your life from the home to outdoors / Anna Carlile.
Wild Life is an achingly beautiful gift book that introduces the concept of rewilding. No matter whether you live--in the mountains, by the coast, along the banks of a river, or in the inner-city--this book is your passport to disconnect from one world and reconnect with another; to put down your devices and pick up where your wild self left off. Featuring stunning photography and illustrations that evoke the magic and healing effects of nature, Wild Life offers 50 accessible projects that will bring rewilding into your life -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781741178012
- Physical Description: xiii, 210 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Richmond, Victoria : Hardie Grant Explore, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.