Promise boys / Nick Brooks.
J.B., Ramón, and Trey, students of the Urban Promise Prep School, must follow the school's strict rules, but when their principal is murdered, the three boys must band together to track down the real killer before they are arrested.-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250866974
- Physical Description: 294 pages 21 cm
- Edition: First edition, 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt Books for Young Readers, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mystery and detective stories.
Murder > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Hispanic Americans > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||YA BROO (Text)||35920505786101||New Young Adult Shelf||Available||-|