Mr. Lincoln sits for his portrait : the story of a photograph that became an American icon / Leonard S. Marcus.
"A middle-grade nonfiction book about one of America's most historically resonant images, the circumstances surrounding its creation, and the larger story it tells about Abraham Lincoln's life"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780374303488
- Physical Description: 115 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition, 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2023.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 5 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j973.7 MARC (Text)||35920505793115||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|