Leonardo and the time travelers / Marian Lye, Patty McGuigan, Rebekah Reif.
What would you do if a time traveler landed on your doorstep? In Leonardo and the Time Travelers, Jack and Nick are in Silicon Valley for a summer technology class, when they discover a secret time travel app. They bring back the world's first time traveler, Leonardo da Vinci, and adventure ensues! Joined by Jack's sister Poppy, they solve problems, meet other time travelers, and have a summer they will never forget-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781732610385
- ISBN: 173261038X
- Physical Description: 192 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Portland : Overcup Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Leonardo, da Vinci, 1452-1519.
Action and adventure > Juvenile fiction.
Time travel > Juvenile fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jFIC LYE (Text)||35920505791796||New Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||06/01/2023|