I messed up : how to own your mistakes / by Sloane Hughes.
"Oops! Making mistakes isn't the end of the world. It's what we do about a mistake that really matters. Bright, cheerful illustrations paired with engaging photos and lively text make learning about owning mistakes fun, while hands-on activities put the social and emotional engagement into action. Explore how life works when we can say "I messed up!""-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781636919454
- ISBN: 1636919456
- ISBN: 9781636919515
- ISBN: 1636919510
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Fusion books.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Failure (Psychology) in children > Juvenile literature.
Self-acceptance > Juvenile literature.
Errors > Juvenile literature.
Monsters > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j155.4 HUGH (Text)||35920505791754||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|