Drama free : a guide to managing unhealthy family relationships / Nedra Glover Tawwab.
Every family has a story. For some of us, our family of origin is a solid foundation that feeds our confidence and helps us navigate life's challenges. For others, it's a source of pain, hurt, and conflict that can feel like a lifelong burden. In this empowering guide, licensed therapist and bestselling relationship expert Nedra Glover Tawwab offers clear advice for identifying dysfunctional family patterns and choosing the best path to breaking the cycle and moving forward. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593539279
- Physical Description: 266 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [New York] : A TarcherPerigee Book, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
Dysfunctional families > Psychological aspects.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||McNaughton (Text)||35920505791341||McNaughton(Non-Fiction)||Available||-|