Burn the boats : toss plan B overboard and unleash your full potential / Matt Higgins.
"Successful serial entrepreneur and Guest Shark on Shark Tank Matt Higgins shows you how to conquer your fears and reach new heights by "burning your boats"-throw away your Plan B, removing any chance for an exit, and you have no choice but to win"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063088863
- ISBN: 006308886X
- Physical Description: xiv, 272 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||658.421 HIGG (Text)||35920505792026||Adult Non-Fiction||Checked out||03/30/2023|