The new big book of U.S. presidents / by Todd Davis and Marc Frey.
Updated for 2021, readers can easily relive the course of American history through a detailed timeline, more than 50 vivid photographs and illustrations, information about each president's term in office, and the major political issues of each era.
- ISBN: 9780762471447
- ISBN: 0762471441
- Physical Description: 56 pages : color illustrations ; 32 cm.
- Edition: First edition: January 2021.
- Publisher: New York : Running Press Kids, 2021.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presidents > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Presidents > Juvenile literature.
United States > History > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j973.099 DAVI (Text)||35920505792521||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|