Hairspray [videorecording] / New Line Cinema presents ; in association with Ingenious Film Partners ; a Zadan/Meron production ; an Adam Shankman film ; directed and choreographed by Adam Shankman ; screenplay by Leslie Dixon ; produced by Craig Zadan, Neil Meron.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD HAIR (Text)||35920505690840||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0780658353
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (117 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Fullscreen.
- Publisher: [Burbank, CA] : New Line Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Based on the 1988 screenplay by John Waters and the 2002 musical stage play by Mark O'Donnell.
- Note: Special features: "The golden compass" preview, DVD-ROM online features and weblinks.
- Credits: Director of photography, Bojan Bazelli ; editor, Michael Tronick ; costume designer, Rita Ryack ; music by Marc Shaiman ; lyrics by Scott Whittman and Marc Shaiman.
- Performers: Nikki Blonsky, John Travolta, Michelle Pfeiffer, Queen Latifah, Christopher Walken, Amanda Bynes, James Marsden, Brittany Snow, Zac Efron, Allison Janney.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG; for language, some suggestive content and momentary teen smoking.
- Note: DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles ; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High school students > Conduct of life > Drama.
Overweight persons > United States > Drama.
Dance > United States > Drama.
Mass media and race relations > United States > Drama.
Teen television programs > United States > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.