Se7en [videorecording] / New Line Cinema presents ; produced by Phyllis Carlyle and Arnold Kopelson ; written by Andrew Kevin Walker ; directed by David Fincher.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD SEVE (Text)||35920505685923||Adult DVD||Checked out||07/30/2021|
- ISBN: 0780646894
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 127 min.) : illustrations, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Burbank, CA] : New Line Home Entertainment, .
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 1995.
- Note: Title from disc.
- Credits: Director of photography, Darius Khondji ; editor, Richard Francis-Bruce ; music, Howard Shore.
- Performers: Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey, Gwyneth Paltrow, John C. McGinley.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R; for grisly afterviews of horrific and bizarre killings, and for strong language.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital EX 5.1 surround, DTS ES 6.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
- Language Note: English dialogue ; French subtitles ; English closed captions for the hearing impaired.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deadly sins > Drama.
Serial murderers > Drama.
Homicide investigation > Drama.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Detective and mystery films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilitites.