Sons of anarchy. Season two / Linson Entertainment ; Sutter Ink ; Fox 21 ; FX Networks original series ; created by Kurt Sutter.
Reeling from the combined pressure of an ATF crackdown and an unprovoked murder, the Sons face a far more deadly threat from a cold-blooded enemy who will stop at nothing to drive them out of Charming for good. As Jax and Clay square off over questions of leadership and loyalty, lines are drawn and chaos reigns as the club threatens to destroy itself from the inside out.
- Physical Description: 4 videodiscs (583 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motorcycle clubs > Drama.
Firearms industry and trade > Drama.
Illegal arms transfers > Drama.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.