Trouble with the curve / Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; a Malpaso production ; produced by Clint Eastwood, Robert Lorenz, Michele Weisler ; written by Randy Brown ; directed by Robert Lorenz.
Gus Lobel has been one of the best scouts in baseball for decades, but, despite his efforts to hide it, age is starting to catch up with him. Nevertheless, Gus-who can tell a pitch just by the crack of the bat-refuses to be benched for what may be the final innings of his career. The one person who might be able to help is also the one person Gus would never ask: his daughter, Mickie, an associate at a high-powered Atlanta law firm.
- ISBN: 0780696492
- ISBN: 9780780696495
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (111 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, 2012.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Baseball scouts > Drama.
Fathers and daughters > Drama.
Older men > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 11 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD TROU (Text)||35920505623718||Adult DVD||Available||-|