Shoot 'em up [videorecording] / New Line Cinema ; Angry Films ; produced by Rick Benattar, Susan Montford, Don Murphy ; written and directed by Michael Davis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD SHOO (Text)||35920505690469||Adult DVD||Available||-|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Sho (Text)||30210312402638||DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (86 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : New Line Home Entertainment, .
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2007.
- Note: Special features: Deleted scenes; "Ballet of bullets: the making of Shoot 'em up" featurette; all 15 minutes of writer/director Michael Davis original animatics.
- Credits: Director of photography, Peter Pau ; editor, Peter Amundson ; music, Paul Haslinger ; costume designer, Denise Cronenberg ; production designer, Gary Frutkoff ; visual effects supervisor, Edward Irastorza.
- Performers: Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti, Monica Bellucci, Stephen McHattie, Greg Bryk.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R; pervasive strong bloody violence, sexuality and some language.
- Note: DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital, DVD-9.
- Language Note: Closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Drama.
Enemies > Drama.
Criminal behavior > Drama.
Prostitutes > Drama.
|Genre:||Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
Films for the hearing impaired.