Jaws 3 [videorecording] / an Alan Landsburg Productions presentation ; screenplay by Richard Matheson & Carol Gottlieb ; story by Guerdon Trueblood ; produced by Rupert Hitzig ; directed by Joe Alves.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD JAWS (Text)||35920505733319||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (1 hr., 39 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios, 2003.
- Note: "A deadly new attraction." --Conatiner.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 1983 as Jaws 3-D.
- Credits: Director of photography, James A. Contner ; music, Alan Parker.
- Performers: Dennis Quaid, Bess Armstrong, Simon MacCorkindale, Louis Gossett Jr.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) ; Dolby Digital 2.0 surround.
- Language Note: English ; subtitles in English, French or Spanish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea World of Florida > Drama.
Sharks > Drama.
Shark attacls > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.