Hancock [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents in association with Relativity Media a Blue Light/Weed Road Pictures/Overbrook Entertainment production ; written by Vy Vincent Ngo and Vince Gilligan ; produced by Akiva Goldsman, Michael Mann, Will Smith, James Lassiter ; directed by Peter Berg.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD HANC (Text)||35920505685881||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1435939433
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: 1-disc, unrated, widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2008.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Special features: Superhumans: the making of Hancock; Seeing the future - an in-depth look at the scenes of Hancock using pre-visualization, film and behind-the-scenes footage; Building a better hero - special effects featurette; bumps and bruises - stunts featurette; Mere mortals: behind the scenes with "Dirty Pete" - the directing style of Peter Berg.
- Credits: Director of photography, Tobias Schliessler ; editor, Paul Rubell, Colby Parker, Jr. ; music, John Powell.
- Performers: Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman, Eddie Marsan.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: Unrated.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.40:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English, French, or Spanish tracks with English, French, and Spanish subtitles ; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Heroes > Drama.
Public relations > Drama.
Self-perception > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recording for people with visual disabilities.