Superman / Alexander Salkind presents ; an Alexander and Ilya Salkind porduction ; screenplay by Mario Puzo, [and 3 others] ; produced by Pierre Spengler ; directed by Richard Donner.
As an infant, Superman is sent to earth from the doomed planet Krypton. As he grows up, he learns he has super powers which he must hide from the ordinary mortals around him. But the time comes when Superman's powers for good are revealed to the world. Superman battles with supercriminal Lex Luthor and his cohorst as they attempt to destroy California by activating the San Andreas fault.
- ISBN: 0790752433
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (154 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Expanded edition ; widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 2001.
- Copyright: ©1978
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superman (Fictitious chraracter) > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD SUPE (Text)||35920505779056||Adult DVD||Available||-|