Licence to kill [videorecording] / United Artists ; produced by Albert R. Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson ; directed by John Glen ; screenplay by Michael G. Wilson and Richard Maibaum.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD LICE (Text)||35920505726073||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0792842774
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (133 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen, special 007 edition.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : MGM Home Entertainment, 1999.
- Note: Based on the character created by Ian Fleming.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 1989.
- Note: Features: audio commentary by director and producer, music videos, promotional featurette, behind-the-scenes still gallery with over 100 images, collectible "making of" booklet, theatrical publicity footage, and original theatrical trailers.
- Credits: Director of photography, Alec Mills; production design, Peter Lamont; editor, John Grover; music, Michael Kamen.
- Performers: Timothy Dalton, Carey Lowell, Robert Davi, Talisa Soto, Anthony Zerbe.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13.
- Note: DVD Hi-fi Dolby digital stereo.
- Language Note: In English or French with English or French subtitles.
- Language Note: Closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fleming, Ian, 1908-1964 > Film adaptations.
Bond, James (Fictitious character) > Drama.
James Bond films.
Films for the hearing impaired.