Jaws 2 [videorecording] / Universal Pictures ; a Zanuck/Brown production ; produced by Richard D. Zanuck and David Brown ; written by Carl Gottlieb, Howard Sackler ; directed by Jeannot Szwarc.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD JAWS (Text)||35920505733301||Adult DVD||Checked out||10/21/2020|
- ISBN: 0783246021
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (117 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal, 
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 1978.
- Note: Features: making-of, featurettes, the "French" joke, deleted scenes, production photographs, storyboards, shark facts, trailers, production notes, cast and filmmakers.
- Credits: Director of photography, Michael C. Butler; production design, Joe Alves; art directors, W. Stewart Campbell, Gene Johnson; film editors, Steve Potter, Arthur Schmidt, Neil Travis; music, John Williams.
- Performers: Roy Scheider, Lorraine Gary, Murray Hamilton, Joseph Mascolo and Jeffrey Kramer.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG.
- Note: DVD, Dolby digital, 2.0 mono.
- Language Note: With English and French tracks and Spanish subtitles.
- Language Note: Closed-captioned.
- Copyright: ©1978
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Benchley, Peter > Film adaptations.
Sharks > Drama.
Films for the hearing impaired.