John Wick [videorecording] / Summit Entertainment presents ; Thunder Road Pictures presents ; in association with 87Eleven Productions and MJW Films in association with Defynit Films ; produced by Basil Iwanyk, David Leitch, Eva Longoria, Michael Witherill ; written by Derek Kolstad ; directed by Chad Stahelski.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD JOHN (Text)||35920505710101||Adult DVD||Checked out||02/01/2021|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 101 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : Lionsgate, 2015.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.
- Credits: Director of photography, Jonathan Sela ; editor, Elisabet Ronalds ; music, Tyler Bates, Joel J. Richard.
- Performers: Keanu Reeves, Michael Nyqvist, Alfie Allen, Adrianne Palicki, Bridget Moynahan, Dean Winters, Ian Mcshane, John Leguizamo, Willem Dafoe.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R for strong and bloody violence throughout, language, and brief drug use.
- Note: Region 1, widescreen (2.40:1); 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- Language Note: English (5.1 Dolby Digital) or Spanish (5.1 Dolby Digital) dialogue; Spanish or English subtitles; English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Assassins > Drama.
Revenge > Drama.
Hoodlums > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.